(Kris has an FAA Certificate & Diploma in Astrology)
The Federation of Australian Astrologers
Australia’s premier astrology organisation
The Federation of Australian Astrologers (FAA) represents a group of people dedicated to the astrological principles of education and research. The FAA was founded in 1971, incorporated in 1995, and is a non-profit, non-sectarian and non-political body.
The FAA was formed to:
- encourage co-operation and contact between astrologers in Australia and Overseas
- establish and propagate a Code of Ethics for Australian Astrologers
- publish a national magazine on astrology – the FAA Journal
- publish articles on and to encourage research in all fields of astrology
- arrange seminars, meetings, to hold a biennial conference, and other activities to enable discussion of issues in astrology. The FAA International Astrology Conference is hosted every two years by an affiliated association and located in various cities around Australia
- conduct examinations and to award diplomas or other documents evidencing the performance of candidates in those examinations
(Kris is a member of the APA)
The Australian Psychics Association (APA) was founded in 1983. It was originally set up as a public information organization, presenting lectures and workshops on a wide variety of psychic-related subjects. All members were referred to as Associate Members, professionals and students alike. In 1991, the association decided to promote a distinction between professional psychics and students by creating the new category of Professional Member.
This was required as the public constantly requested referrals for creditable psychics in their areas.
To see the APA listing for Kris Fontaine click THIS LINK
(Kris was named ‘Psychic of the Year (NSW) 2012’)
Since 2004, hundreds of members of the Australian Psychics Association have cast their votes for these esteemed awards. The awards are open to members of The Australian Psychics Association, and are valued as a celebration of psychics in Australia.